Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

While the time period may different and all with the oh it's normal to have age gap that large in a relationship at that time, I still don't like it. I hope the MC, the king and the author has a sense of decency and have either (if the king is the ML) the king and mc get in a relationship after MC is 18. I'm sure most of you already notice the king is essentially grooming MC, by saying how her touch is refreshing and all and how she shouldn't marry the Duke, his brother, and how he doesn't like to share what's his. I just hope for the love of decency and what's right, that if the ML is the king that they make our MC grow up first and then make em go into a relationship

Also I think our MC is 14 years old and the king is 18? A four year age gap is semi normal between a 18 and 22 old, but a 14 and 18? Nah. That's creepy

Dex-chan lover
lol even though their age gap isnt that large, maybe due ninas smol body and the kings design i cant help to scream HELLO POLICE HAHAHA even though i think he still regards her as personal ice-pack spare

i really like the grand duke tho, its nice the king didnt execute him

Me: plz don't get sexual, plz don't get sexual, plz don't get sexual, plz don't get sexual, plz don't get sexual, plz don't get sexual, plz don't get sexual

This chapter: how about no?

Aggregator gang
594a88433e210f05d766c7555ddb7288e50b8e87_s1_n1.jpg

ohh i wonder if the head maid is related to the king? since she does get some special treatment and looks like his mother... maybe a cousin or half sibling?

Dex-chan lover
When she described touching his body all I could think is that must be how it feels to chew 5 gum

Villia_Drob The ship has sailed indeed XD Can’t wait to see how their relationship will turn out

Thank you so much for the translation, this is also a really good chapter like always

Aggregator gang
Wow. I'm loving the backstory too!!
And the king is some nice eye candy <3 Though.... licking the blood was a bit much haha
Thanks for the chapter~!

Aggregator gang
Spurting blood like that should just be a comedic metaphor yet it happened in reality... that would worry me.

.... I was really hoping for a family dynamic with Nina Cage as the daughter of the king and Saintess.... she is way to young for him no matter her “mental age”

Thank you translators, but I will be dropping this story if it’s a romance between Nina and the King

Users who are viewing this thread