Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

the other translation wasn't that great, but I had no trouble understanding it??? I've seen worse??

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now. Rebirth is going to be some legend. Although I don't know if they will consider it an omen or not.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so that's where that panel came from.

Nina is so cute. I wonder what it is that she doesn't know.

After I read that other disaster I am so glad I got to read the real shit. I dunno how tf some of yall saying you understood the other scanlator's one.
Man Nina getting dragged with the cape was so fkin cute tho :O 🤗

is anyone else still weirded out about how young she is and
knowing that her love interest is the king .. i just don’t vibe with it¿ idk it just seems quite off that that’s how this story is set up to be, and knowing how she’s his fated love or whatever the myth was talking about. i feel like
the weirdness could’ve been solved if they made her older

Dex-chan lover
The other translation basically says the same thing, but for some reason i understood this one more.

@trimutius I read both and it wasn't to the point where i misunderstood the story.. and while it was incorrect, to garner this much hate...
Even if it was sniped, this is the first where all were negative comments. Too much in my opinion

@agent-kI7ko thats because this one has better wordage. Like the professor mentioned his niece in this one but nephew in the other. The way the other one was worded could leave things up in the air as to what was actually meant at times.

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU OMFG step bro scans upload was literally fucking horrendous. The second i saw "Simp" in that chapter I fucking dipped i was like yea this is trash LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@blueemoon
I'm proceeding under the expectations that there will be a time skip or at least a lot of time passing before it comes to that. If not, I expect I'll be dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread