Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

how many times does she have to get hurt :(
shes so precious 😭

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. That was terrifying and the ending of this chapter is so dang sad. Watching her crawl away to try to survive broke me.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just one more aghhhagaghahahha

Dex-chan lover
"Don't die as you wish." I dunno, if you ask me, she was making a pretty heroic effort to stay alive. After going through surgery, I know how painful a cut like that across the ribcage would be. One's first instinct would be to stay absolutely still and maybe not even breath in and out because it hurts so much.

😡 THAT BITCHHHHHHHH HOW COULD SHE TORTURE AN INNOCENT CHILD ALISHDALHLAHA I HOPE SHE GETS EXECUTED 😡

I held back my tears so well until I seen the long strip of blood where she had been crawling along the ground 💔😭😭😭

This author I swear authors shouldn't play with our hearts like this. That bloody scene dammit. And what's with Alex? I thought he gonna protecc Nina ( I just commented he would in the last ch and ughh smh) . At this rate Ricardo x Nina is a better ship, atleast she gonna live while she is with him.

The blood trails just made this chapter the best chapter so far.

It doesn't need a single word to describe how Nina fight for her own survival..

Fuck man, just imagine standing there and knowing what your seeing is a path of blood made by her desperately crawling to survive. My heart.

Users who are viewing this thread