Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Looool Nina is like their baby!!! She has the right colours as well: blond hair and red eyes lololol

😂😂😂LMAO😂😂😂
I see the comments and i agree with y'all! Nina is basically their child lolololololol

I'm deeply conflicted to the last scene. Should I scream FBI to open up or should I cooing because it's so damn fuckin cute, they're like siblings, or even parents with their cute girl😭😭 he pat her, like agacjsbeusg that's too cute😭😭 pls tell me the king will NOT like her romantically *shudders* thatd be disgusting af

nina is like their baby i hope the king is not actually the ml and is just going the overprotective older bro route hence his dialogue in the description but we all know that's kind of impossible lmao

they are just... just like family right? like the king is her father figure or something... right?? oH GOSH PLS DO WE NEED TO CALL THE FBI OR WHAT--

... nowp. they are like a family, yes, an adorable family 😌🌸

Po- polyamory?
Still unsure since it's the beginning
tbh I thought the king would adopt her instead in the previous chapters hah

Dex-chan lover
Why are people thinking this is creepy?

People that think this is creepy are the creepy ones for taking the happenings the wrong way in their own mind.

Yikes.

I wish they would turn to be a family. Father, mother and child. She already has her hair and his eyes. It's perfect.

I can't help but think of them three as family...
She has the hair of her mother and the eyes of her father 🥺🥺🥺

Apa

If they're making it as anything but a family dynamic, then I'm very uncomfortable 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread