Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Once again seeing all three of them together makes it look like a family with Nina as their child. I mean she has the same color eyes of the king and the hair of the saintess after all.

Fed-Kun's army
I CAN'T WITH THIS

THAT JUST...

DAD - CHILD - MOM

i can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
THEY LOOK LIKE A FAMILY 😭

I swear, the twist is going to be Nina is their children or something 😂

@Heenimakira thank you so much for the spoiler! Im getting really worried tbh but now that I know that, I could finally ship in peace :))

Also, why are people freaking out about the king being able to get/ do whatever he wants? If we are going to follow the time setting and culture of the story then i guess it is safe to assume that king=absolute power = whatever he says is law and he is above anyone else. Also, we dont follow the same moral compass as them. There is a clear line between the royalty and common people. It sucks but rich people can do whatever they want to the commoner and can still more or less get away from it. Yes, that includes harassment (or borderline sexual harassment lol)..

HES 19.. WHY IS A 19 YEAR OLD DOING THIS WITH A 14 YR OLD GIRL THAT IS SO WEEIRRD...... (-_- im rlly interested in this but the king is so dislikable.. even ignoring the p*do shit... i know ot wont end up how i want it to be but i hope the saintess and nina both run away together T-T..!!! omg not to mention the power imbalance (she is a maid/hes a KING).. wtfff

Fed-Kun's army
fdksalkljfs okay but they look like a family... the kid sleeping with mom and dad afjlkdflkjf

thank you for the update!! i'm catching up on this series lol

I agree with so many of these "they look like a family" comments now i cant stop thinking about it the funny thing is i was just telling my sister how alike they look like dude she has such similar shaped eyes to the saintess her blonde hair and the kings red eyes what the hell?
:0

I can't help but think of them as family! Seraphie and the king, are you sure you don't have a child called Nina???

Fed-Kun's army
It's... it's almost like the King and Seraphie had a daughter and it's Nina. She has the King's eyes and Seraphie's hair... o.o

Waking up to a guy who lied down next to you while you were sleeping, who also casually says he owns you. Yeah, not getting these gushy vibes like the rest of you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread