Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

To be honest... I can't blame the king for kidnapping the saintess. I am currently ill, and even the relatively mild troubles my body has been giving me for a week are driving me up the walls already. To feel severe pain for years without a way of mitigating it safely and with no hope of curing it, never to be able to sleep normally... is too scary to imagine. It's a wonder the king hasn't gone completely insane by now.

They definitely look like a family lol. Nina even has the Saintess hair and the Kinds eyes.
(Actually do we know their names yet? I don't remember any proper introductions...)

Is she their love child?? But she's 14 years old and I think the King and the Saintess just met. What is this? Hahahaha

how do you sleep like you're laying in a coffin??? my god the king is the only one who looks like he's comfy lmfao

her hair (which is uncommon) is similar to the saintess and her eyes (which is also uncommon) is similar to the king
are they going to be a family ??

Aggregator gang
I know they're setting them up to be a family but I still can't help feeling uneasy lol

Users who are viewing this thread