Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

The story is starting to show great potential(the art was beautiful omg <3) so I have high hopes on the development, idk what's going to happen but so far, they look like a potential beautiful family and it makes me happy. I'm kinda reluctant to see the King getting closer to Nina in a different way because indeed, she's just a child (even if Hwayoon is not).

Ty for your hard work guys <3

woww this is interesting! (so that's the value orientation of the king... kinda curious to see how nina can change that thought)
thanks for the chapter!! xx

damm if i didn't know that mc was an orphan then i would think they are a family sleeping together

First, i wanted her and the king then, i wanted her and Seraphina now i just want them to be a big and happy family.

I wonder if her new role is to be their new adopted daughter? Maybe the romance tag may not be even referencing her in a romantic relationship but Seraphie and the king?

Aggregator gang
That was weird lol. I see a lot of comments about family, but I distinctly remember from the description that the king sounded like a love interest so.... Making them out to be a family just makes that scene feel even more odd to me....
But it's definitely interesting and unique so I still like it XD
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread