Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

the fact that nina looks like their kid 🤡🤡🤡🤡

BUT ITS SO CUTE I CANT THE KING AND NINA ARE SO CUTE I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE SAINTESS tHO she deserves to be her own person with freedom :(((

THANKS so much for the update 😤😌

... How old are the king and saintess again? Maybe they’re in their late twenties and they got together one night as teenagers. Maybe the saintess had to give up Nina to the orphanage because she couldn’t raise her by herself, but now they’re all reunited. :p

Seriously, how old are those two?

I’m sad that this has a romance tag because I would like all of them to become weird siblings or have a platonic relationship with each other... but I’m sure the story will develop into something more heart-throbbing soon lol

Thank you so much for translating this series!!!!

Lol dead ass was not ready to see all three of them sleeping so well together. I almost woke up my family laughing so hard.

I hope seraphine or whoever gets to be free as her own person but without having to sacrifice Nina. Nina just wants to live so her future doesn't necessarily need to be away from the King who looks like he's getting jealous and what not... I hope everything goes well for them.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
ಠ‿ಠ ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I thought they looked like a family when I first saw them together
Bc of the coloring
Didn't expect to see them in one bed tho

just read spoilers and nina is 14 and the king is 19. the king is prolly the ml i think but im not rlly sure. the other potential mls are the knight, who is 22? and the grand duke/king’s younger brother who is 15. (their ages are 15, 20, 23, and 16 in korea)
ages are included in the spoiler btw

I can’t be the only one who thinks Nina looks like their kid right!?!? I mean she has his eyes and the girls hair color.
Apparently the King is 19 so it isn’t as bad of an age gap as I thought but it still feels weird

why is everyone saying the king is the ml?? she literally looks like their child 😭 my theory was that the king and saintess get together and then adopt her as a daughter/little sibling or smth while she gets with the real ml that shows up later... still holding out for it

thanks for the translation!!

I'm gonna hope they become family and adopt Nina as their child or sister...
She's such a kid in this scene. Family scene.

Thank you for the chp

Users who are viewing this thread