Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 38

I’m so tired of seeing people in one or another series comment section complaining about notes on the scans... like have some fun? Did someone eat your cereal today? Lighten up.

The scanlation groups are doing us a service, I do believe they have the right to have fun in these harmless ways that they do. It almost feels like you’re reading along with a friend. If you don’t like it? Ignore it. Easy easy.

@Rasuberi Right? The comments are so small, you can just not read it. Is just as you said, it makes you feel like you are reading together with someone or going to the movies with your friends. I like it.

Maybe the griffin likes to sit next to the lake, because he can see his own reflection on the water, I think?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@imtaciturn
Wow, that's a cool story! Near my grandfather's house there's a house that owns a rooster as a pet... my grandfather lives in the biggest city in the country so when I go to sleep there, I wake up to the sound of the rooster' singing in the morning. Kinda weird feeling when you think about it.

@Richman a rooster singing makes me feel nostalgic :') but lol, in where i live, people mostly don't keep it as a pet, they keep it to eat it. XD

M2Z

Tbh I don't really see the King as a ML as Alex seem more like one *sigh* but
still enjoying the story thus far so I'll keep read on for now xD
Tq for the translation!

Was the griffin by the lake to be able to see its own reflection lol ?

Thank you for this chapter 😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread