Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

ooo no he’s gonna say smth dumb huh..
or smth smart and surprise us

WHO DOES HE THINK HE'S POINTING AT LIKE THAT-
LET ME AT HIM,NO ONE COMES AT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully Nina is now far from the church reach, Tha flashback didn't foreshadow anything good

Is this the same artist who drew The Viridescent Crown? Because the castles in both mangas are exactly the same, just different colors. Here is the castle from The Viridescent Crown.
gegVl8n.png

And here is the Castle from here

hQPQlm5.png

@fakegoose It's not the same artists, it just the same materials (aka the 3D model of the castle)

a lot of artists tend to use the same materials, this can be seen in brushes too like frills, jewelry, or flowers!

Aggregator gang
I already don't like this guy. Big dumbass jerk vibes LMAO I hope the king twists his nipples

Oh my god the head nun tried to do WHAT WITH NINA???? AND WHO'S THIS KID???? LET ME AT THEM!!!!

He looked kind of familiar so I had to check the early chapters. I think he is the brother of that stupid maid.
They have to be siblings. They are the same kind of annoying. What is their Family-background that they ar allowed to be like... this?

@fakegoose I've started to ignore the castle background after finding them in more than five series including this. Ones that I remember:
- Royal chef lady
- A villainess for the tyrant
- I'm stanning the prince (they did well in hiding it though)

There are a few more but I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to check them out 😅

Users who are viewing this thread