Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

@HarleyQuinzel
Nina is the Pope's sister (he hasn't appeared yet) and she is the real saintess while sera(?) Is the fake one. In the OG story Nina is close to the "saintess" and takes back her powers from her so the King and Pope and the rest of the guys think she is a substitute for the saintess and that if she continues to live she will steal all of sera(?)'s (forgot the saint's name so just gonna call her sera) powers which means sera will die so they decide to kill Nina cuz they love Sera and Bearto is the only one that remembers her and feels had one day the Pope rushes over to Iberia to the tower where Nina was imprisoned before dying and cries bc he finds out she was his younger sis and he basically ordered to kill her. In this time line Sera loses her powers and goes travelling with the pope and the king and nina get together.theres more to that and the OG timeline is so sad for Nina when u read about it but this is the basic gist of it.

@Airsaber the king and nina are only like 4 or 5 years apart so they are defo not father and daughter 😅 plus he is the ML
Nina had those specific characteristics bc she is the Pope's sister and the real saintess

RIP new guy. he lived a short life walking on the edge unintentionally

also i was wondering if there was a LN for this? if there is can someone who read it pls give me spoilers

this guy is hella rude.. I mean his mouth is just flapping on and on and on. Learn when to shut up goodness.
A really weird fella.

Dex-chan lover
I recognize those speckles and trash attitude. It's that dumb maid's brother!!! (or a close relative)

Users who are viewing this thread