Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Thanks for the translation!

Why do they just let this guy run his mouth? He's legitimately going to get himself killed by the King at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Nina's hair has grown past her shoulders. The author put a lot of emphasis on long hair so I was expecting it.

No, what? what is he doing? He's going to get into so much shit if he's about to do what I think he is! Captain, have better control of your minions!

Fed-Kun's army
Take back your finger before it gets snapped back!
What a foolish and rude person.

That's obviously the brother of that maid chick who doesn't like her (the niece of the headmaid or something?). the freckles and everything matches.

umm.. so i binged this but i probably wont continue reading this because of the pedo king.... why can't we just have cute wholesome manhwa without weird age differences....

@She_hopes: Uh, I could've ignored that spoiler... well, that one's on me. I think I liked my theory better, as silly as it was. :p And for now they look so different age-wise that I'd rather forget that he's the ML, haha.

Group Leader
Props to the dude for doing job properly. But man, you pick the wrong day to be working hard my dude 😂

It stopped loading at the dozen creepy ass men staring at little Nina while the nun tries to sell her on how she's already this pretty. Just. HOO BOY that church is E V I L okay?

Users who are viewing this thread