Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
I'm with Nina, I'd really like to know what bothered Charlotte originally so much about Nina. Nina's original position wasn't something to be jealous of. "Poison taster" is not a highly sought after job. And as the youngest, newest maid, and a foreigner at that, she was pretty much at the bottom of the totem pile. And yet Charlotte was mad at having to tell this person where to go and relay simple messages (which she even failed to do properly). It's one thing if she was mean to her because she didn't like that being the person assigned to show her around meant she was basically only one step above her, but with her aunt being the head maid it's clear that Charlotte enjoys a lot of privileges (she seems to have more free time than almost everyone but Nina, whose only real reasponsibility is testing food for poison). So what was it about Nina that bothered her so much at first? I can understand her jealousy afterwards, once Nina became popular and liked by every big shot in the castle. But at first? It doesn't really make much sense.

Fed-Kun's army
His little blush when he was laughing was real cute :)
And their little interaction with one another at the end was endearing also!
Can't wait to see why Charlotte is jealous of her!

Users who are viewing this thread