Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Heck
Don't you see that nina has the attention of the king? Gotta keep your job honey

Many thanks

@yotsuba12 @omegaxis1 @theblueavocado

I guess i was thinking if it was in modern time with me doing it. I would have gone oh ohhh no if i had done that and realised whilst trying to defend someone close to me. I think he was just working on wrong information and his temper. It really is unfair to nina to be called out like that and he should face the consequences of his actions. And I agree he should definitely know who the king is, it’s not like he’s a recluse and I didn’t even consider his dress to be noble or not. Also now that I’m thinking about it the whole thing with the long hair should have been a clue. Okay so now i have less empathy for him.

Dex-chan lover
That girl doesn't need a punishment but she does need some discipline. Looks like she only has the maid gig because of her family, same for her brother being a knight. Yet both of them are lacking and idiotic at times so there's definitely something wrong with their upbringing. The girl is pretty young, like Nina so maybe she can change if not she's gonna have a bad time picking on the king's rabbit. Does she not remember what happened to the Grand Duke's mother for nearly killing Nina.

Everyone in this darn Manhwa is so pretty and handsome like dood that random maid and the guard dood would def be winning all the hearts in ma school

Also, that argument was bootiful *mwah* hopefully, that other maid girl doesn't take it out on Nina, and wow was he dum

Dex-chan lover
Welp, like brother, like sister, they're about to get fired for not knowing better.

@Bekka-m : He had like 3+ chances to not be an idiot and he fucked it up.
The king is clearly ok with some amount of informalities from the knights with how they interacted with Nina in ch 40, so the kid just not being respectful initially is one thing.

At his initial appearance, when he went 'who're you?' + 'leave now or we'll get into trouble'
If he stop to think for a moment, he should've realized that whoever these people are, his boss isn't having any issue with them.

Then when Leo kicked him and apologize.
Then one last time when Leo went all the way to kneeling to apologize once more.

As Nina pointed out, it doesn't really matter who/what is going on, when your boss is kneeling you shouldn't be standing.

Dex-chan lover
Who the heck gets into an argument when walking with their boss/higher up that's never a good look, add in that he made his boss look bad in front of someone even higher on the food chain ofc he got fired and his sister about to get axed too it seems, hopefully head maid doesn't get cuaght up in it

It's always easier to blame others than recognize your own faults. These kids only really got these positions because of their aunt, and now they're about to lose them because they weren't ready for them.

that other maid girl is so childish. I guess she thinks she's some sort of princess huh

Dex-chan lover
Re-read the description and it doesn't fit at least up to now, the men we've met aren't womanizers/studs and the women aren't vixens. there's no weird sex cult or like the saintess has to have sex with the king 3 times per day and he also have a harem of 1000 women.

chapter summary:
mary's older brother: u lil brat y u make my bichy sis cry
leo after being telepathically signaled by mc who's name i forgot: *kicks the ignoramus in the shins*
king/emperor idk which y choose: ur fired
mary's older brother: wot
king/emperor to mc: what a moron also how did i not know they was bullying u, bunny *nose boopy thing*
mc: aight

Hmmm.. I think she needs to go though a growth spurt, otherwise it will keep being a little awkward.... She's about half his height and all and probably half his age. (I know 14 in certain times was fair game but still)

Hmm I def need to reread this again because I don’t even remember who Charlotte was lol, but yeah I think Charlotte just needs to be disciplined not fired in order for her to learn (if that’s what the author wants to use Charlotte for)

Thanks for the update^^

@hphilp I think I saw in previous chapters' comments that the king/emperor isn't even 20 like he's actually 18 or 19. But idk how legit it is, sorry if it's a false info cmiiw. But yeah she needs to go through growth spurt.

Users who are viewing this thread