Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

I don't get that bully maid logic "I'm mean to you because you're an orphan" bish.... you're also an orphan cos you lost your parents.... =T

I am satisfied with that slap. Time to drop this series

If that Trashlotte doing something again I will be back to this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter

@kuckoonut i think that was just a cover, the real reason being shes jealous of all the attention she gets from the saintess. And also a weird deflect: "ur an orphan, so stop hanging around my pseudo mom"

I can never be a heroine of a manwha. I'd never let Charlotte go with just that. Then again, maybe I can be a heroine. If I end up in Your Throne that is. hahahaah

You should have kicked her out.. you're just digging your own grave my dear...

@kuckoonut Partly bc what llamallamaduck said, Plus bc she is a "weird orphan".
More precisely, she is an orphan of unknown origins with no connections. Unlike her, who is there because she has a well off aunt and was raised with love and care. Superiority complex you know, gotta bully those of lower status/livelihoods bc they don't have enough problems already.
Being good at her job from the start probably doesn't help either

Ooof, to have a beautiful saintess-looking mother and then be the absolute plainest maid in the whole castle. No wonder she’s jealous of Nina lol

Place your bets on what Charlotte does for revenge and ultimately provokes the wrath of his majesty.

Idk if I’m satisfied with that slap because I feel like Charlotte still didn’t learn her lesson (or fear the MC) and will start shit again. After all, it’s not like she stopped liking the pseudo-mom priestess lol

Hopefully that aunt can reform her. I have a feeling though that Charlotte will be involved in some weird plot where someone who has smth against the emperor will use her hatred to get at Nina, in order to threaten the emperor or the saintess...

It really is peak stupidity that Charlotte thinks that Nina got her brother fired, but continues to act that way towards Nina. Presumably, there would be gossip that the brother was mouthing off in front of Nina WHILE THE EMPEROR WAS THERE. If Nina had a good enough relationship with the emperor to get him fired...Charlotte should've realized she's fucked and just kept her mouth shut. Nina should have requested her to be fired at minimum, because if Charlotte can't figure that out with basic reasoning she's fucked in the future...

Users who are viewing this thread