Love Quest for a Servant Girl

As wholesome as this is, the description with the whole talk is making me dreading whats to come...

Pleeeasee don't make emperor as ml for Nina, please don't make it as girl love either

why does it's like a family play or something but actually it's really not a healthy relationship as Nina and Seraphina are being tied down in a play..

get this child a loving family. Better yet, why dont the king and saintess adopt her and they all live as a family forever?

I noticed that Nina was wearing a white viel in the cover which I think has a connection to the three of them sleeping

Mann I don’t know how to feel after reading comments that the king
sleeps with Nina even though she’s 14 and a full blown minor regardless of her mental age....

I really like this series, Nina is a great character. This was an interesting chapter... Honestly have no idea where this is going but so curious to find out! It is odd that Nina has the same hair as the Saintess and the same eyes as the King. Seems significant since they went to the trouble of highlighting it explicitly as well.

Nina sleeping in between the preistess and the emperor is supposed to be wholesome
but it comes across as creepy due to the fact that the ml is the emperor

This is an interesting development...
and like, to me it didn't seem
creepy. A bit weird at first but it was almost like a family. I mean I hope that it doesn't go the other way in the future and maybe nina just gets her own love interest...or not idk

I really don't think the ML is the emperor. He looks like her dad/brother, the scene with them + saintess lying together looks like they're a family, plus Nina even says that people would think he's a creepy pervert if he liked her romantically because of her age. It just doesn't make sense that the author would acknowledge something like that in the dialogue knowing that he actually is the ML. Plus, looking at the raws (just pictures)
I think the ML is either this blond boy with green eyes or a brown haired boy with gold eyes and a scar.

Can anyone else actually confirm they read the webnovel and know the emperor is the ML?

Oh thank god this became a parent child relationship, they look like a cute family in the bed scene. Also Im really happy for Nina to be able to experience these warm feelings

Users who are viewing this thread