Love Quest for a Servant Girl

a question I have is I wonder why the author decided for Nina to have red eyes,which are apparently a rare colour as the king says,and blondish hair which is not very common.It seems oddly specific that they are the same colour traits as the saintess and king and I cant unsee that she would look like their child.Regardless I wonder what connection she has with them,that is if she has any.

ik this is mean but i rlly hope that our isekai manhwa world doesnt get trending on tik tok 😭😭😭 sorry im selfish 😭😭 but if it does oh well

I can't be the only one who thinks that Nina is somehow related to the king right? I have a stupid theory that she may be the king and selphie's daughter

"I want to die" KJDFHKJDFHKDJFHFD I really love her. LOLOLOLOL Anyway, thank you so much for translating!!! <3

@no_tears_only_dreams lol i mean that i hope our manhwas that we read dont get too popular on the app tik tok bc a bunch of bl manga are trending and our amazing websites like mangadex could be more exposed. nothing related to this particular book. just dont mind what i said

I like this so far, im just uncomfortable with the things being said now and then since its always on my mind that she was reborn in an adult novel 😅 but so far its entertaining.

"I have no intention of sharing something I like with my brother."
I was so surprised that I harshly bit my lip.
"Don't become the Duchess. The rumors that my younger brother has fallen for a rabbit have reached even my ears."
"Your Majesty! No, that's..."
He rubbed my bleeding lips. Then he nonchalantly licked the bloodied finger. It was just his finger that touched me, but I somehow felt nervous.

Code:
The dialogue in the description takes place
So the dialogue in the description takes place around the 25th chapter of the manhwa(from the raws). And apparently Emperor has an younger brother, who as I am assuming a Grand Duke? Or maybe prince since he is 16 yo.

the name didn't sound very promising, but I'm glad I gave it a try. it has some very colourful characters.

Users who are viewing this thread