Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Massive chapter release I couldn't have ask for a better service these chapters were great I can't wait for more updates on it

Omg a nine chp updateeee🤯🤯🤯🤯 Thank you Parody scans!!!!

I’m back! brooooooooossskiiii, nine chapters what a rollercoaster of emotions, it really does a number on you.

Once again thank you Parody scans, you truly are benevolent masters.

Thanks for the mass release!! Make sure you guys rest after working on all those chapters

Thank you for the mass release. You are the best :*
(I would only say that chapter 26 is really blurry and not readable xD - I will check again tomorrow or so, maybe it's only my transfer of internet - I hope ;))

Oooffff a mass release??? You guys are the mvp.

Kinda wish we will get a time skip soon because it felt so wrong seeing that dynamics between the minor Nina dan the King. I ship her with the duke but I know it's a shinking ship I'm bawling.

Omg guys thanks for the mass release !!! Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe <3

mass update ?? thank you so much ;w;

alex ..... alexxxxxxxxxx TTTTTT my precious bub i feel like
he's gonna go to into the tower with his mom cry cry

So, I started reading this a while ago and been following it since (I think only 3-4 chapters had been put out at the time). I wasn't sure at first, thinking I was going to feel like it was another train wreck manga
(yes wrong term but I can never remember the correct spelling of it)
, like another one I'm reading
Surviving as a Maid
. But this one has quickly become more and more interesting. I can't wait to see how it continues.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone please gimme a spoiler. I just want to know if MC ends up with the King or not (please let her not).

Thank you for the scans!!

This story is very interesting and unique imo. There is definitely mystery going on and I like that we slowly figure stuff out at the same time get more questions. I really like the FL. Seriously what a fantastic character!!

Idk the ML and I have a feeling my ship will sink but we will see. Definitely worth the read

Users who are viewing this thread