Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Group Leader
They said 2 month hiatus... so the next raws should be coming soon, right?

Just binged-read it and I love it so much, nina is so precious and I also love how precious ALEX is 🥺

I am so stoked to hear this! Looking forward to the next update! Thank you all for your hard work! 🤗

This was great! T0T

I have put off this reading for too long. Thank you very much for the translation!😊

The last scene with the petals is so emotional OMG... I thought she will just pass him some flowers or dried petals, BUT that path of flowers made me super emotional. I do not regret reading this.

And, as was mentioned by @YourTipicalMangaDexAccount, I really love how Nina understands that the plot is changed, and accepts it, and does not make a fuss over it.

I feel like nina is related to the king by blood. Maybe the previous king fornicated with another woman other than the maid. Maybe she's his cousin removed by 3 generations. Who knows. Just had to say it here.

Fed-Kun's army
Season 2 is officially out. I just saw that the new chapter released in the raws.

Fed-Kun's army
New chapter out, and I already miss the Grand Duke. I ship him and Nina so much.

Users who are viewing this thread