Love Quest for a Servant Girl

the thing is they look so old and so young is because Nina was in an orphanage, underfed so she look smaller and younger than girls her age, the emperor also looks older I think intentionally because of the stress of ruling an empire.

But yeah they do have an age gap but not like 10 year old x 30 year old type of age gap

Group Leader
Did you guys know that Nina's hair actually grew? If you start re reading the Story you can actually see her hair is much more longer in the recent chapters. I think it's really good.

Ok I’m full on obsessed with this story now! Parody Scans, you are amazing and I appreciate all the hard work you do! I always get excited when I see a story you’re translating because I know it’s going to translated extremely well and be top quality ❤️

Is this reverse harem? Because I dislike harem with a passion. I'm looking for a romance story between two people. Love triangles are okay with me but only if it's obvious which of the two rivals will win because it seems I'm always rooting for the wrong person and I'm tired of disappointing myself lol. It'd be great if someone could recommend me a few manga or manhwa with that description. :)

Omg that bitch doesn't get it does she she ruined the whole chapter for me now
THANKS, ALOT FOR THE CHAPTER 😊

why the hell are there so many people who are saying that it's fine because they will only get into a proper relationship when she is older, its like they don't know what grooming is. and there is also too much of a power gap between them.

I’m dropping this before I get too invested.. it was good while it lasted.. I can’t help my feelings of disgust

@foxman550, because she is reincarnated in this fictional story and technically had more than a lifetime of experience?

Thats the other reason the king interested in her, because unlike other people her age or other maids, she is independent, and wont just go with the flow of the king, or be blinded by the throne. (Sabia’s interaction with the King is pretty much this) and one of the reason Nina wants to go out of her village is due to pedophilia in the first place, and they condemn it in the first two chapters

Its not even confirmed the king “romantically” interested in her, everything he does to her can be done to his kid aswell. The saintess still exists. Most people just go “oh this is grooming” without understanding the story that exists and just feeling the “ship”.

disgusting. dropping because
endgame ship is between the king and mc. i’m not for this pedo shit.
mc is a mary sue anyway.
edit: and as a minor myself, i am APPALLED. i hope i never meet you mfers who thinks this shit is okay because “oh, she’ll get older it’s ok.” and i know that most of the people who are saying that are minors as well because no adult in their right state of mind would think this is fine. fuck outta here

I will drop this after that Trashlotte gets what she deserves.

Anyway, the king is fucking creepy. She treats other like a mere object, not as a human being. He would "cage" them, rob their freedom.

And Nina's free spirit is not even match with this psycho but they still fucking ended up together!?

I read this since I have nothing better to do, but... my little sis is the same age as Nina and... if a freaking adult bastard started acting like that towards her... I would just kill him right away

Idk man, even if the story is 'decent', I can't help but feel disgusted. This is some pedo shit.

All the male leads are a couple years older and since she had a birthday she's only 15. Kinda feels gross and doesn't seem like it's going to do a time skip. The story is really slow now too

Users who are viewing this thread