Love Score - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yuuji and Chise

Dex-chan lover
At first was gonna say wholesome but it just had to be a simulation lool. where can i get me that app :p

tbh though, their relationship seemed pretty fine, the marriage thing they could've easily just talked about and come to a mutual compromise (Yuuji wasn't exactly against the idea of marrying anyway). Shame the app doesn't share that level of detail lol

Noticed the chapter title is with the 2 main characters in this chap. So is this manga gonna be a multiple couples type of thing, focus on Yuuji and Chise's stories, or is it gonna focus on Yuuji's "relationships" with potential girls?

Dex-chan lover
The moment she called out to him was the the supposed time their relationship would start.

And I think they would have been a perfect match if the guy had marriage in mind

Fed-Kun's army
@cgr

No, nothing sounded offensive or demotivating. All I am saying is that there was nothing in the chapter that made any representation about the objective accuracy of the simulation. In fact, the casual use of the app makes it look like a fun little distraction than anything serious. I think the details of the relationship playing out made the app look more than what it is. From the user's perspective, you just plug in the prospective partner's name and wait 5 minutes, and it shows you a score and a bunch of photoshopped pictures. Some people might believe the number more than some others, like some people might believe the horoscope more than some others. I just comment a lot because I like commenting.

@Short_Circut

Yeah, there's a new partner for Yuuji each chapter but they are all in some ways interrelated. And you'll see that in each chapter, people use the app for somewhat different purposes and have very different ideas on what constitutes a good score.

Damn if I didn't feel the same kind of dread and disdain when google asked me to add an address to secure my account.
Fcking robots I swear.

Dex-chan lover
So far it kind of reminds me of that one Black Mirror episode, what with the simulated dating for compatibility.

I would refuse $10 million dollars if it meant living the lifestyle the dude had with the first girl.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty interesting concept.

This app seems like it would be a good fit for some sort of sci-fi horror/suspense story.

Aggregator gang
I understand authors have to introduce "multiple girls" to make the story interesting. Where mainstream folks take the harem route, I kind actually like this kind of outcome, isolated stories of a dude with different girls. Gives off a VN vibe. God damn this dude is actually having an app take all his choices and living the VN life. Where do I download this?

Supporter
this miss "horror" because this creep me out... However, this will end with the MC alone or go with the girl with the least rate of success...

Double-page supporter
This is actually pretty neat. Now this got my interest

Though I guess the app can have it's limitations like, if the other person isn't tech savvy or doesn't go online or something the app won't be able to gather data on that one

Half of this chapter is a simulation, what a well written twist.

So this manga set in a no-privacy, data-mined, orwellian world that we may or may not experienced in the near future.

Got a Black Mirror feeling from this pilot chapter.

5/5

Aggregator gang
i honestly would be completely fine with this. even though it's fake, imagining that i have a chance with anybody... makes me somewhat happy.

pain.

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of that manga where government used genetic information to recommend people who their best matches are so they could produce superior offspring, and they could reject the recommendation if they didn't find they would click; the government would find another people that best match with them. The first MC was getting 100% compatibility with his twin sister btw.

Users who are viewing this thread