Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 21 - Chapter 21

Dex-chan lover
SHE ASKED THE INTERNET LMFAOOO. Honestly i think Jinju was incredibly smart by telling the sister all about it now she can’t threaten her anymore, solved the problem as soon as it started, what a boss.

Maybe that’s why she looked so elated when they had sex afterwards, despite being in a powerless position she managed to fend off the sister on her own.

Aggregator gang
Seriously, I didn't think she would tell her sister everything Lol
I guess she did it to know her reaction, besides, it was the only card she could use to offend her.

Now what worries me is that Jinju doesn't seem to want to listen to Doyeon's declaration of love, even though she already knows it. I like to think it's because listening to her he won't be able to reject her (and he doesn't want to), and not because he doesn't care about her emotions. They really are in a difficult situation, but at least they enjoy XD

Thanks for translate!

Dex-chan lover
Ok let be real here, y'all have NO IDEA, telling a family member of your lover the details how you have sex with them is such a fucked up thing to do lmao 💀

it's already awkard to JUST kiss or show intimacy with your bf/gf in front of your/their parents, imagine telling the details of the sex 💀💀💀 traumatizing

Double-page supporter
SHE ASKED THE INTERNET LMFAOOO. Honestly i think Jinju was incredibly smart by telling the sister all about it now she can’t threaten her anymore, solved the problem as soon as it started, what a boss.

Maybe that’s why she looked so elated when they had sex afterwards, despite being in a powerless position she managed to fend off the sister on her own.
That's an innocent way to interpret how fucked she is. To be fair, the sister triggered it by threatening her with the loansharks, so she did the most pathetic, most shameful thing she could think of to defend herself and shared all the private details to scare the sister away. She didn't smile when they had sex because she was proud of fending off the sister, but because she knows she's got Doyeon wrapped around her finger and it probably gives her a sense of elation. I really hope this ends well, for Doyeon's sake at least. It looks like she's never been in control of her life so maybe this is the start of it, but I hope Jinju doesn't take advantage of her T_T

On a lighter note, the scene where Doyeon picked her up and walked off like she weighs nothing got me almost SCREAMING. This fuckin author knows what she's doing.

Dex-chan lover
This is so f'ed up. My attitude towards Jinju has greatly gone downhill. This chapter proves she is purely taking advantage of Doyeon, no feelings involved, just selfishness.

Fed-Kun's army
Since an early chapter I've been seeing signs that this Juunji lady is a serious manipulator.

And the mc is showing signs of being dangerous too. The way animals react to her, her backstory, the roughness. She's repressed and always believed she HAD TO BE 'good'. Who knows what she's really like under that self-brainwashing.

It makes me laugh when the manipulative lady has trouble reading the mc while trying to figure out how to best manipulate her, because of the mc's near perfect repression. What a twisted situation... Maybe it's karma?

I want to see the manipulator get called out, exposed and get at least SOME consequences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread