Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 31 - Chapter 31

Dex-chan lover
This is a theory but I was just thinking if jinju has prostituted herself while she was married in the past. I mean it would kind of make sense trying to get that extra cash to survive while in debt. And it would explain why she doesn’t seem to really care that doyeon touched her at first. Like she seemed so causal about it and unbothered.

Dex-chan lover
This is a theory but I was just thinking if jinju has prostituted herself while she was married in the past. I mean it would kind of make sense trying to get that extra cash to survive while in debt. And it would explain why she doesn’t seem to really care that doyeon touched her at first. Like she seemed so causal about it and unbothered.
That would definitely add to the whole "The husband is a scumbag" thing if the husband put her up to it. She also seemed familiar with sex with women despite being married to a man from a young age. Though there are various explanations of that, but women do occasionally hire female sex workers and it would likely come up from time to time if she was very active in that field.

Whatever revelations we have about the husband will probably be at least that bad, based on the way this romance is written with Doyeon protecting Jinju and based on the way Jinju has talked about the marriage plus her jaded personality, so it seems like a valid theory.

Dex-chan lover
Jinju is so fucking hot oh my goodness. I want her chest and butt in my face so damn bad. She may disagree but I swear she severely underestimates just how physically attractive she is. If she started eating more and rounded out her already nice curves, then it be over for the likes of me.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread