Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 40 - Chapter 40 - Season 1 Finale

Group Leader
Group Leader
v4fht2.png

she was so real for this

Dex-chan lover
oh so her husband is a piece of shit huh, a real motherfucker who sold out his wife even moreso than we already assumed given he'd ran away leaving her to fend for herself.

Jinju... you should kill him. But also it is fine if you don't and Doyeon kills him for you. All the understanding I could muster for Doyeon's sister I WILL NOT for this guy lmao.

Group Leader
THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO FUCKING IN CHURCH
94fcpx.png

now that the husband is back i am waiting for pure unfiltered degenerate filthy desperate miserable and loveless oiling

Nooo ! Season finale?? When will it resume? 😭
the author announced a 3 months break at the start of july, so i think around october?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... How do we kill the husband? Let him hang by his balls? Boil him alive? Shards of glass in his asshole... So many options but none seems cruel enough 😒. I will have to upgrade my sadism just for this piece of shit...

Dex-chan lover
is this husband looking for a way to get out of debt by saving the loan sharks? crafty, but dumb

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! now begins the three month wait

huh yeah that was quite the distance to jump jinju has some hidden away athleticism

and damn the husband came back right after doyeon declared shes jinjus too... and nearly having some holy oiling
cant wait to see how this goes down from here

why did Jinjus husband just show up now their apartment was burnt down months ago did he not hear about it and drop any phone calls to check up on Jinju.

Users who are viewing this thread