Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 40 - Chapter 40 - Season 1 Finale

Dex-chan lover
Lol I was not expecting the husband to come back. Well, does anyone know what the author is doing now or when she'll update this manga? As much as I love this manga, I wasn't sure if there was enough traction for it to get a season 2. That's why I was kind of surprised with the way the author ended it. Now I'm worried she's going to drop it. rippp
author announced it would be on a three month break in july so it should be back later this month

Chapter 41

Dex-chan lover
https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/LoveuNeigh/?p_id=tw2274

Scroll all the way to the bottom and 41 is the new chapter if you can’t find it.

If you can and just can’t access it then yeah me too lol. I think there is a way but it has a lot of steps to take and it’s just complicated. Either the fan translation will pick it up or we have to wait for lehzin to post the translated work. Fan translation can happen tomorrow or weeks/months/never from now. No time is specified. I think the fan translator did say they would continue it, and they might already be working on it but no word about it. The official is likely going to happen weeks/months from now.

We can do a fun little game of guessing what’s going on based on the pictures we see until then like bored peasants.

Last edited:
Looking forward to Jazkin translations again now that both chapter 41 and 42 is out!
Are they still planning to update? Just wondering because I have no idea on how to sign into the korean bomtoon app to see what's going on

Are they still planning to update? Just wondering because I have no idea on how to sign into the korean bomtoon app to see what's going on
I managed to register an account there and even I got the adult verification with my passport.. but I don't know if that site has a way to get free coins doing some task as Naver.. Sadly I live in a 3rd country and we have paypal blocked so I can't even buy the chapters to see it T_T frustrating

Dex-chan lover
I mean I dont see why they wouldnt translate it anymore, since they did translate whole S1. But if they wont translate anymore I am sure someone would Pick it up

Users who are viewing this thread