Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 40 - Chapter 40 - Season 1 Finale

Group Leader
heya, sorry for disappearing! just a quick thing:
due to irl business i didnt check mangadex often. i was considering dropping the translation bc lezhin was on par with the episodes and on batoto someone is directly uploading the lezhin rips.
bc of this i simply assumed that lezhin would start the translation right away, meaning that the batoto scanlation version would be faster than me (since irl im kinda busy now).
so, for practical reasons, i assumed the rips would be out faster than me so what was the point of me scanlating? might as well drop it.

apparently lezhin is behind of 1 week by now BUT i wanted to see if lezhin is gonna be only one week behind or more.
in case the official lezhin translation falls behind and the rips are slow on batoto i will pick up the translation again, otherwise i'll just drop it :(
in any case, im currently translating the author final note for season 1 and i will see if i am able to keep up a consistent upload schedule.

tldr: im busy irl and if lezhin has faster releases than me i might drop the series

thats it thank u!

Last edited:
https://discord.gg/jKSF2TkB

Aquí está el enlace al chat de Discord. Es un boceto. Hace mucho que no uso discord. No estoy editando el servidor ni haciéndolo lucir bonito en este momento. Si se vuelve más importante, lo haré más adelante o le pediré a otra persona que lo haga. De todos modos, la prioridad para el servidor es simplemente sacar los raws.
Hey, sorry but can you send me the raws by Google drive? Discord link expired or could you send the link again?

Users who are viewing this thread