Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 40 - Chapter 40 - Season 1 Finale

Aggregator gang
SABÍA QUE EL MARIDO HIJO DE PUTA VENÍA

Vamos de mal en peor, y si Morae no tiene pruebas de que los usureros, estamos jodidos (aunque eso sería meterse también)

Ojalá termine pronto la pausa, y que el marido muera dolorosamente

PD: ¿De verdad se van a poner cachondos en la iglesia? maldición

Dex-chan lover
Jinju is okay! She even unlocked a parkour skill while she was at it!
Oh, to declare your devotion and kiss in a church. They might as well be married, your honor.

And the goddamn husband is back. You better have a good reason to make your appearance now of all times. Why does the loan shark even look so smug, like he knew he had the husband's number? How did the husband even know to come back, was the apartment owner called and they had called him?
Well, at least Jinju's safety isn't the cliffhanger.

Thank you for the translation, jazkin!
I hope the hiatus gives you a well deserved break.

Dex-chan lover
i would really be surprised if she manages to hold back and not punch the lights out of him. and id respect it if wifey slapped him. doubt it tho

Double-page supporter
Such a good season finale! This last chapters were a rollercoaster of emotions.
Thank you so much Jazkin for bringing us this gem and doing a wonderful translation, you are the best! :salute:

I think I have an unpopular opinion, but seeing as the police is unable to do anything about the loan sharks, IF Kang Chanyang returned with enough money to pay the debt, it's easier and safer to send the police away. I would like the loan sharks to get what they deserve as much as the next reader, but it's not that magically easy.
Of course, that's assuming he does have the money, but whatever the reason he came back, plot-wise, it was an excellent moment (well... maybe he could have waited a few minutes...)

Also, let's take a minute to appreciate Jinju's change from "I won't let you tell me you love me" to "tell me you love me, tell me more, MOAR, IN DETAIL, IN THE HOUSE OF GOD" haha she killed me.

Despite being an atheist, doing it in a church is a bit much you know.
hahaha same, I was like "oh no! not in a church too!", but ngl, at the same time:
P7LEsyo.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What in the Actual hell in that (ik he would come back but not like that)
and more I WANT MORE

Dex-chan lover
Goddaaaaaamn, what a finale. Keeping the tone all the way is hard but author nailed it. Thanks for sharing the ride, gang. It was absolutely fun. Gonna miss the oiling.

See you in a few months?

Fed-Kun's army
The thing im the most shocked about is the fact that the husband was so close by that he got here this quick? So he just let his wife suffer while he was this close by… you really got to be on an other level of scumbagism to do shit like this. Also she always gets flashbacks from that loan shark im really curious to what he has done to jinju.

I knew the husband was gonna show up sooner or later 😔 my fav gl at the moment cant wait for season 2 thank you for the uploads

Who the fuck is going to swallow the husband's bs story about the loan sharks being "friends", they literally broke into his neighbors apartment and tried to plant spy cams THAT SHIT IS ILLEGAL

Dex-chan lover
94fcpx.png

now that the husband is back i am waiting for pure unfiltered degenerate filthy desperate miserable and loveless oiling

the author announced a 3 months break at the start of july, so i think around october?
Woah so long 😭
stay healthy author and Jazkin!
Thank you for the info.

stay oily everyone!

Fed-Kun's army
Trash ass "husband" he left her alone and vulnerable full of debts and in danger of getting raped and trafficked. When he was here he couldn't even fuck her properly or buy her a decent skirt and he has the nerve to come back wearing nice clothes and smiling. He probably smells like cheese.

Dex-chan lover
I'm here again, I have nothing to read.. i miss the oiling and the toxic couple 🫠

*notvrelated but I hope someone will pick jeong nyeon 🙏🏼😭

Dex-chan lover
Bruh you can't go from the two almost having the some sinful sex session, to her husband being back to sell his wife...
Hopefully the two sisters and best boi will be able to save the day.
I can't fucking wait to see what's next in this toxic mess.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Lol I was not expecting the husband to come back. Well, does anyone know what the author is doing now or when she'll update this manga? As much as I love this manga, I wasn't sure if there was enough traction for it to get a season 2. That's why I was kind of surprised with the way the author ended it. Now I'm worried she's going to drop it. rippp

Users who are viewing this thread