Love's Miracle - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Angel Sent from Above

AHHH! I'm interested in the story but the beginning is just so aggravating I can't finish the chapter

Damn this cousin is some "the orphan" type of shit. The premise and execution are pretty interesting so far.
Looks dope as fuck tho
I'm hooked ;D

You've been really hard on yourself since Yukino-chan moved in but you shouldn't be. No matter how you look, you're the best daughter I could wish for. So just cheer up. I love you more than anyone.

―Mom
Taeko had a great mom. I can't believe that Yukino killed her. She's a real homewrecker.

From the sypnosis, I was expecting Yukino to get with Kai, but what she actually did was even worse. I can't wait to see how this develops.

Dex-chan lover
that was spicy, let's see how it plays out

Group Leader
Oh, I read this when I was young!!! This is a classic if ever I saw one!!! I am so excited to have more people read it. Thanks so much to the scanlation team. You guys are pearls.

If ever people are interested there is a short book this Belgian author called Amélie Nothomb which is interested in this subject. It is called "Antéchrista". I believe an English translation is available. Though it is definitely not as intense as Koi no Kiseki, it does go into details of how this type of manipulation can affect one's self-esteem. An amazing read.

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt that Yukino is an orphan to begin with. She must have been scheming to get the father since the very beginning. And that father is such an idiot. Why the hell did you trust her more than your own biological family! It is not normal to let a stranger to sleep on your wife's bed okay. I hope he will get his punishment someday. Scum.

Users who are viewing this thread