Lovesick Alley

Woah, guys! You work too fast!! Thanks a lot for all the releases <3 and take care of yourselves :)

I really love your guys' work, everything has such great quality as well as an actual schedule (which must be incredibly difficult with real life responsibilities as well). I was wondering if you guys take requests or suggestions to pick up a new manga? Theres one that i started to read but it only has one chapter. Its called Kimi wa Haru ni Me o Samasu (awakening in spring) and it was really good from the first chapter. However the people that were translating it only did the first chapter and that was 11 months ago ;(
Thanks for all the hard work and hopefully someone sees this comment >.<

@icesk8terdiaz

Thanks so much for your kind comments, we really appreciate it! We’ll definitely check that series out - however we’re currently not looking to pick up any series anytime soon since we are all getting a bit busier and have other projects to work on :( We will keep this in mind for the future if we do look into picking up another series!

@sabrina_ts thank you for taking the time to reply! I totally understand, I can see how many new projects you guys undertook, and i'm excited one of them is one i've been waiting for a long time too! Shibuya-kun. I can patiently wait until you guys have time for another series! I appreciate you guys and all your hard work!

Power Uploader
@icesk8terdiaz I know this series and I’ve been eyeing this since last yr! We’ll definitely put this on our possible future projects once we finish one of our projects. Hoping some of our staff will also be interested to do this! 😍

@pattyyy thank you so much for replying, I'm hopeful you guys get a chance to work on the series in the future when you have less projects! Can't wait for that day 🥰

I cannot thank you guys enough for being so consistent with the releases 🥺💙 And thank you for picking up Kimi wa haru ni me wo samasu!!!! 😭

Thank you so much for translating shojo manga! We really appreciate all of your hard work 🤍

Users who are viewing this thread