Lucifugus - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the sunlight causing people to hide underground in the fear of dying reminds me of one of the big plots in ISLAND. :meguuusad:

But that guy really did doom the loli..

Dex-chan lover
Was she lucky that it wasn't night-time when she went out or not? On one hand, she saw the sun she wanted to see, but died. If it was night, she wouldn't have seen it, but would've lived.. damn

He indirectly kill her...that bastard
i didn't think he meant to kill her. i mean, he had a hole in his stomach, maybe he wanted to do something good at least once before he died. the man knew she can't leave the village so he gave her the book so the girl could learn about the outside world. but unfortunately the girl's curiosity was bigger than he thought

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
i didn't think he meant to kill her. i mean, he had a hole in his stomach, maybe he wanted to do something good at least once before he died. the man knew she can't leave the village so he gave her the book so the girl could learn about the outside world. but unfortunately the girl's curiosity was bigger than he thought
Don't change the outcome. If she never got the book she would had never tried to go outside.

I'm sure she wouldn't. As i doubt that library has anything about traveling outside.

So the good books were stolen, and the bad books were being positively peddled...

Users who are viewing this thread