Luminous=Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04
and to that "you can't cheat those heartbeats but something feel off in that", I can't agree at all, for someone as deliverately manipulative as her, even the whole thrill of the situation might make her heart race, and even if I'm picturing her as some kind of sadis, it might not be all that far away from reality, bragging to Amane about how they are going out and everything.

I'm ok with the last part but not with the first, we see in the extra when Nene was alone that she really seem to genuine in love. I don't think her reasons to be in love are good tho.

I'm still on KouxNene ship even if Kou seem to bring back the exs together.I'm not really that much mad about Nene right now like most of comments i see, we don't know the reasons for the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, reading back the flashback of Nene/Amane make me really wonder. At this time, Nene said Amane was the cutest, she was not craving for attention. I think she might start to act like that when she become a model. Man i swear if the reason they broke up is stupid, i feel kinda mad because it will made Nene like a total douche. I feel like the only one to still have sympathy for her. I hate when the author try his hardest to make a MC look like a manipulative narcissic douche, let Nene have a break with all this bullsh*t.

SHIT I DONT KNOW WHAT I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. THIS MISUNDERSTANDING JUST DRIVE ME INSANE. I MEAN COULD YOU ALL THE CAST HAVE PROPER CONVOS AND JUST TALK FOR FUCK SAKE. I HAD A GUTS FEELIN ABT SENPAI GIRL TOO, SHE HAS SOMETHING TO DO ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION

Lux

Power Uploader
I don't know what really happened but i hope author-san will have Nene's behavior make sense when flashback is revealed.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, Amane seems to end up crying a lot, this is the third time we've seen it happen. She really needs to get over what is clearly a one-sided romance now. But Nene isn't exactly helping her deal with that, parading her new GF in front of her. Or maybe that's her idea of harsh love.

(Assuming what we see is real Nene here. The author could still pull a super plot tweeeest and reveal she's the evil mastermind behind everything, though I just can't see what her motive would be.)

Dex-chan lover
@Anomander
(Assuming what we see is real Nene here. The author could still pull a super plot tweeeest and reveal she's the evil mastermind behind everything, though I just can't see what her motive would be.)
I don't think she is behind but i fear that the reason will be stupid just for the sake of making Amane the victim of the bad Nene. Seriously, since beginning the author just make Nene look like a bitch just for the sake of having a villain.

fck this chapter is more than amazing i legit thought it's going to be another normal yuri manga but it turns out we have yuri ship wars now and Nene is being bitch in this chapter it's fcking confusing but that's 5 pages of full on gayness

Dex-chan lover
I think that it's going to play-out close to the way that I hoped. And I'm guessing that the final image will be
a photograph either of Nene and Amane happily back together, or of Hayama weeping.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist It will the biggest twist if Amane and Nene don't end up together in the end. I kinda liked the NenexKou ship but after this chapter, not anymore. It seem clear that Nene use Kou to make Amane giving up on her. I think there some kind of reasons for Nene todo that, like dunno, maybe Senpai asking her to or because she gonna live overseas at fall and so she can't be with Amane anymore and that's why she try to make Amane forget her. In the end,we go back to a classic trope : If peoples just talked together, they will have solve problems long ago but no, it's better to not talk and cause misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

Nene wouldn't victimize Kou in an attempt to protect Amane. Nene has genuinely convinced herself that she is seriously interested in Kou, but Nene is both unconsciously using Kou in an attempt to displace Amane in her (Nene's) heart and deliberately using Kou to lash-out at Amane over some real or imagined betrayal.

Kou deserves someone when she is ready, but right now she is not ready for anyone. Hayama seems to deserve prolonged heartbreak.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist I didn't mean that Nene don't love Kou, i mean she might love her for bad reasons. Like you said i think Nene treat Kou as a Amane's substitue because even if she seem to hold a grudge against Amane, she doesn't seem to forget about her and may still have feelings for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

Nene doesn't love Kou. Nene wants to love Kou. Nene may tell herself that she loves Kou. But Nene loves Amane.

Kou doesn't love Nene. Kou is getting pulled along by events. But Kou wants Nene to return the love that Amane feels for her. Kou would be happy to lose Nene to Amane.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist I think we have the same point of view of the situation but we may express it differently. I think exactly the same thing as you.

Aggregator gang
Senpai and Nene are kinda similar. They are both manipulating an innocent person, Senpai manipulating Amane, and Nene manipulating Kou. Sure their love may be genuine, but it's fucking toxic the way they do things.

Dex-chan lover
@subarukyun What is funny (or not) is that they both do it for the same reason : Hurting Amane. I will argue that Senpai does for having Amane for herself whereas Nene do it because she seem to hold a grudge against Nene.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she really likes Taru and this is not just some kind of a revenge plot.
Yay.

Power Uploader
Nene doesn't deserve none of them. Seriously, she's the cause of the situation dragging this far and deliberately brought the mc to the shop to hurt the guard.

Users who are viewing this thread