Luminous=Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
i do love when a big mono clusterfuck resolves with the obvious solution like this

gimme two wifes

urgh im not a fan of polyamory at all. up until page 35 it was a great series. ill just pretend everything after didnt happen

Dex-chan lover
POLY RIGHTS????!! I was so not expecting that, but I'm happy!!! Gah, wish it was 1 volume longer tho, would've definitely given enough time to flesh this out properly

Dex-chan lover
Loved this story, both content and art. I never understand objections to poly relationships. So long as there's no deceit, if everyone involved is open and happy for this shared love, how can it be wrong?

Oh god i didn't expect it would end like this lol ,But to be honest i like it 🤣. Btw poor Hayama-senpai lol 😂😂😂

Power Uploader
The senpai's closure wasn't satisfying at all, her monologue feels artificial and I think she was under to the story.

Also, considering how the drama was built the closure in this chapter seems very rushed, I was expecting more 4 chapters before going happy ending.

This wasn't bad per se but is not a story I will ever remember again. Even the poly part just come in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I did not like the ending at all. It felt very rushed, and it did not make any sense in the context of the story. There was no build up at all for a polyamory relationship.

Amane deserved someone better then Nene. After that restaurant scene she should have moved on. No excuse for that kind of cruelty. And Tarumizu should have ended up with Hayama.

I think a positive comment is necessary among this pool of negativity.
The Manga deserves a lot more praise and a lot more recognition, what with its excellent storytelling and superb art style. The characters were very well-thought out and manage to grip you in some really emotional moments, such as Nene pulling the stunt at the restaurant.
I don't mind Poly ending in the slightest, fiction is made for fictional reasons, and the standards I have for real life differ from the ones I have for fiction, for that I absolutely enjoyed this story and found the three's relationship to be absolutely sweet and heartwarming.
10/10 on my side, I have no complaints.

Man... I was planning to give 9 stars but then I changed my mind and changed it into 8 stars after I saw the poly panel.

Users who are viewing this thread