LunaLotusScans

I love your scanlations for Once More!! They're so well done and you picked a great manhua to translate! <3. I'm about to start reading everything else your group has scanlated so far!

I know this is like suuuuuuper late but why'd you guys drop Goddess Creation System? Wondering since there was a lot of progress.

Power Uploader
@LemonSquares
It was before my time, but I'm pretty sure we dropped it because it got licenced by Mangatoon or something along these lines :)

Power Uploader
@Nanashy
Hello! This Girl is A Little Wild is on break in Korea right now and we've already released all the chapters, which is why there have been no new updates :)

Hello, I saw that the manhwa "I want to be you, just for a day" with the name "the throne" is now on webtoon .. Really, I don't like it, I prefer to read it here
But I'm afraid that the translation of this manhwa will be abandoned? Or that the chapters be deleted? What's going to happen ? I would really like the translation to continue here: '((((

Just found The Evil Lady's Hero and I just want to thank you guys for translating it! I really have enjoyed it so far and I'm excited for future updates. 😍

Please continue translating Evil Lady's Hero 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 i know there is like 40+ chapters in the original one.

Aggregator gang
I love you guys, ah I’m so enamoured Of you guys -hugs all the members-

Fed-Kun's army
Your Survive as The Hero’s Wife scans were so much better than the other group. I hope you can pick it up and fix it someday 😭

I can't view the Survive as the Hero's Wife. It just keeps saying that the manga is not available or the chapter is not available. Why is this happening?

Power Uploader
@Nameless0
I encourage you to check out the support channel on the Mangadex support server if you need help! :)

Hello I follow "I'm becoming a master of the imperial place !", i really appreciate it. By the way, I'd like you to translate another manhwa called "dictatorship", hope this project would bring you satisfaction ;)

Users who are viewing this thread