LunaLotusScans

Did This Girl Is a Little Wild really get axed? People are saying that the artist left the company.

Is this girl is a little wild really cancelled?? Any updates at all? I just recently bookmarked it and I dont want to read it if its never going to be finished ;(

A lot of oneshot you did have actually a suite, do you plan to do them one day or it will never happen ?

hey, uh, yall havent posted in a month so just wondering if you guys are doing alright, thanks for translating regardless!

Can someone help me 😣 I can't open the Survive as the Hero's Wife. They said I should log in to my account to be able to access it but I still can't. Send help please🥺

Power Uploader
To those who are asking: we are still alive, just very busy! Thanks for caring <3

Dex-chan lover
what about collab-ing or something similar?
I know some of your titles are also getting MTLs/S2 on aggregator, but honestly, I prefer waiting over speedy but trashy versions...

Hey! I’d really appreciate if you’d look into “surviving as the hero’s wife” again.. it won’t open and I really love that one...
Love ur work!

Dex-chan lover
I want to thank you guys for allowing me to read 我在皇宫当巨巨, I had a great time.
I'm also following Song of the Sky Walkers because of you guys, keep it up because you are really good !

Users who are viewing this thread