LunaLotusScans

Fed-Kun's army
i legit just made this account just to say that i hope that you're doing alright! i love your work!

Contributor
most comments here are
-I appreciate and love your work
-F U YOUR APRIL FOOLS SUCK
-Your April Fools joke was amusing
-When is the next update?
\ ˚▽˚ / It's so fun reading comments oml

can chapter 17 of this girl is a little wild come out soon I'm dying to wait 🤫

Dex-chan lover
Reading the group description...

Hoo boy! Can't wait for part 3! 😂

thanks again ^_^ for your wonderful release. I'll be patiently waiting for the next release you all make. I know what you do is hard and takes up so much of your own free time and not everyone is gracious. so i wanted to tell you all once again you are appreciated and most of us readers don't mind the wait. also to those on the team that are doing finals good luck!

Dex-chan lover
I hope you keep up with This Girl is Wild. I know ch21 got delayed somehow since one of your credits mentioned it was to be released almost 2 weeks ago.

You do great work and I am getting the shakes for not getting my fix you gotta hook a nigga up.

Description: Post script script? Shouldn't it be post post script?

I just want to say thank you to everyone at lunalotusscans for all the hard work and time you guys put into these translations. They’re always so clean and nice and easy to understand and I truly appreciate the work you’re doing. I love almost all of the works you guys have translated and I am so thankful that because of your work I can experience them.

You guys are doing an amazing job with This Girl is a little wild. Thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread