Lust Geass - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Guys, BIG spoiler ahead if you want to know how the story progresses.
I've seen the future and the main girl gets kinda cucked with the second girl (he still has oral s*x with both of them) but it looks like that yer boi gets an oral harem (latest chapter foreshadows an addition of a teacher).

Double-page supporter
For anyone who's seen the raws so far, does it ever take the same turn as the end of the oneshot?

Com guys , you cant leave us hanging like this. At least translate the next chapter and take another 3 months break

There's no NTR, he will get a second girl the student council and the third girl is his teacher..

Dex-chan lover
@HellKing
I see, teacher makes sense since she was given an introduction and quite a bit of screen time. I'm guessing the series tries to thrive on the possible NTR that the MC has to prevent, but if the author actually goes through with some other dude getting it on with a girl, then I don't want to know what shit storm is brewing up.

Yeah, I don't get how this is NTR when people even asked if they were dating and MC said no multiple times. I doubt anything will happen but I am very sure everyone will be okay if MC does this shit to other girls.

Double-page supporter
No date no ntr as long one isn't committed by promise they can do anything.

Dex-chan lover
NTR isn't just about being cucked. It's about losing a relationship to sex. If you lose a potential lover, friend, mother, even sibling from being with you because they're too busy having sex with someone else, then that still counts as NTR. It's not just cheating because NTR loves to rubs the other guys sorrow, excitement, or ignorance in your face.

Dex-chan lover
Reading comment section: My NTR hope is shattered and my day is ruined. Thanks everyone!

Double-page supporter
@HawkGoogles We don't share the same definition of NTR. Potential don't mean certain outcome. Else losing people for supporting cast would be considered as girls join MC harem a NTR by your description.

Double-page supporter
If she bangs his friend, he only has himself to blame, the stupid idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread