Lust Geass - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
@obsidianpassion Dude, forget the curse, she needs him for sexual relief, her body language could not have been more apparent, so if she has sex with his buddy to relieve the pain, and he feels betrayed by her actions, not only is he a dense idiot, he's also a selfish asshole if he expected her to put up with it when they aren't even in a relationship yet.

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this next chapter if she does let another person do it. Ain't into the NTR shite

YESSSS i hope we finally move on from childhood friend girl, there's a reason why they NEVER win.

Aggregator gang
Was gonna say Ntr foreshadowing in the beginning then turned out like that in the end...

Power Uploader
@LayZzz
@Holmes15
Raging self-inserters — I relish that you call “n.t.r.” for no other reason than to see self-inserters seethe.
N.t.r. is the finest gift to man, for but only for the sweet self-inserter tears.

Double-page supporter
Well MCs being douche about it.. He can feel up the girl all he wants, but hes hes only thinking of himself. So if NTR happens, I no problem with it, since I raelized shes "inflicted" with something. She has to vent somehow.

@Velsy
well he doesnt realy "want" sex, he desires love thats one thing
and the other is that in cases like theirs pulling back your own sexual desire on command is actualy physicaly painful and mentaly draining
yeah he is a bit douchy but thats still quite tame for a mentaly drained teen that is confused by his feelings and hormones...

if he knew that his book gift was the cause i would hope the mc would show more understanding but without knowing cause and reason your patience will run dry pretty quickly

So hapy the mc is getting ntred hes being the biggest moron in history but at the same time sad for the girl and hope the moron comes back .

"Stay like that"? WTF for gods sake that is like a sickness, you cant be a normal functional person having to take care of your needs every day more that 1 time a day and needing someone else. The guy is delusional and hes only thinking on himself with his self pity and victimization when he is the one that gave her the book.

Everyone that is feeling sorry for the MC are fucking kids or people that are self inserting hard and wanting a convenient world around them.

Well I do know that is hard on him having to "suffer" not getting laid with the girl but dude she is having HARDER than you, she cant control her body and need you to control herself, and you are trapped thinking about love shit? and being apathic about demon magic and everything when the situation is fishi as hell? Im not dropping this manga just because Im an honest echi pervert but this dude is irritating

Dex-chan lover
For people that is mad pls considered being a dildo for a second here, it's really not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread