Lust Geass - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Power Uploader
If you see anything wrong, please let me know, thanks. This is the end of the first volume, next volume is dedicated to best girl, Usui. Enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
This was great, i cant wait for all the wailing some people are gonna do over this recent development.

Dex-chan lover
and with this we have reached the end of the one shot, lets see how this goes

Dex-chan lover
"what is even happening" - NTR?-kun at page 5

Glad it's not "you will never have sex with each other until death" from the one-shot. It does make it more similar to Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou, though I guess there it was "you have to stop having sex to remove curse".

Dex-chan lover
Orgy incoming? Yup, looks like an incoming threesome ... will the author dare to introduce another girl.

Also, how does this work ... exactly. I mean, I know that if they have vanilla sex (aka vaginal intercourse) they will now both die. It's apparent that oral is not off the table so I guess anal is still on the menu as well. Get ready to go to brown town in the near future. Also also, how much sex sexual pleasure (aka busting nuts) will it take to fill the gem. It just seems like a totally ambiguous amount ... I'm actually okay with that.

aaaaaaaa , De Javu ? , somehow i already read this quite long time ago , or is this re upload ?

Double-page supporter
This is kind of Meta if you think about it, most ecchi manga/anime will make up an endless number of excuses to prevent an MC from getting laid or committing to a relationship, but here they've made it a literal plot point, a catalyst for melodrama, and then even subverted the cliche, if I wasn't already wishing for the death of this cliche from the bottom of my heart and soul I might actually be impressed.

Aggregator gang
Don't forget there is still the teacher on the cover page. So after Mrs class rep gets her wish fulfilled, lady teacher is next on Zepar's menu of getting red rubies for her necklace.

Aggregator gang
Well at least going anal or oral are still possible, plus the contract doesn't say anything like if he shots hlhis load he will die I mean rikka has been getting off all the time and she isn't dead.

Supporter
Is the curse activated if they do anal? lol ... I could live with only getting head.
Also the story is finally better than the oneshot which was absolute crap.

Users who are viewing this thread