Lust Geass - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
What did she expect? =/ She bumps into them doing such things, wants to do them too, and even after being explained the curse, she magically thinks the other two don't suffer from it? =/

Dex-chan lover
If this manga doesn't end with someone holding the dude's severe head on a boat I'm gonna be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Rikka becoming more and more irrelevant as time goes by lol
Usui just took her place as the 'girlfriend' in this arc.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I like Sensei and all but she sure makes some dumb comments. Chastising the MC for talking about another girl when you are stealing a march on another girl (who is his SECOND girlfriend) AND dating a student. Man, she has TONS of room to talk.

Double-page supporter
@Kyujyu looking at the raws, it doesn't get any better for Rikka, which is too bad since she's still best girl.

I like the Sensei. Would've been nice to have her alone in a separate manga as the heroine

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life
its not like the situation is natural, they are all under a curse, so who knows how much their normal mental state is being affected.

Dex-chan lover
poor sensei is too pure for this manga, or at least shes the most innocent of the 3 girls, either way shes fucked

Iod

Sensei is too pure for this manga. Usui is the most lewd one so I'm torn between the two. Who was Rikka again?

Users who are viewing this thread