Lust Geass - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Thanks for the chapter, though you forgot to translate the “hai” on page 5 first panel.

at this point usui deserves him most, she's clearly putting the most effort into stealing him away.

Wasn't there a glasses girl in the beginning? Was she just a one-shot character?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao there is no in between with Usui.
People either love her for being so proactive or hate her for being so meddlesome.

@chusetto
Im pretty sure thats exactly what Usui intends on happening

Best gurl setting up mc with the threesome

Edit: Took a look at the raws
CHAPTER 25 HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT HOTDAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GAHHHHHHHH I CANT EVEN OHHHHHHHHHHHGODDDDDDD

Usui is just messing with sensei at this point, power plays everywhere. Too bad it's at the cost of Souta's autonomy; he's hardly a character anymore, just a humanoid dildo that replies to conversation.

Wasn't as much of an issue when it was just Rikka, Souta actually had some input back then. This'll be getting a DNF/10 from me.

@Raydnt
Just had a look at the raws...it's eh. While the threesome was predictable as hell, it feels shallow as hell. Souta isn't even a character anymore, what's the point of being in his POV? It's always "this person is this, is it the curse? Who am I in love with?" It's not even indecision anymore, the author is just dragging it out. Ch.25 introducing another demon, and another character is a death sentence. Basically just Nisekoi with foreplay.

Contributor
Rikka may as well not exist, seeing as how Usui/Sensei are way more aggressive towards Souta.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that Team Rikka is losing because Sensei and Usui are just way better.

Users who are viewing this thread