Lust Geass - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
does this author draw some hentai? with his style it would look dope

Double-page supporter
harem MC's usually ended up with blue balls, while this guy ends up with a red dick

Thanks so much for continuing to translate this masterpiece. I really appreciate @Sondeus effort, but this manga deserves nothing but the best possible translation imho. Like others have said though, you could have at least let people know you were still working on it. I even sent you a message at some point asking about it but you never replied. I know you don't owe me or anybody else here anything but it would have still been nice to let us know.

Suddenly feeling motivated to scanlate when someone else continued where you left off?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy ... LMAO. IS he going to get his willy wet? .... only from the spit. Also, I don't think we know if it's just penetration in general or specifically vaginal penetration that will kill them. Well he HAS gotten his duck sicked so I'm guessing it might only be full frontal penetration. As far as I understand he's been sampling some 'quality' thigh meat. I guess he's too chicken to try anal. I would have a serious sit down with Zepar to suss out the details about what is allowed because he might be leaving food on the table.

>Stops uploading for 3 months
>Gets mad when someone else picks up the slack
>Thinks he has the rights to the manga he’s pirating and illegally uploading

Holy shit why are translators so fucking dumb? Any translator with this mindset deserves to have their shit sniped.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm i wonder if the main contractors of sex demons can have sex with each other? also when are they going to do anal? i'm sure it's a loophole to be able to do anal 😎

Fuck me, i feel like I'm also falling prey to zepar's curse and losing sight of myself too.

USUI NUMBA WAN.

@Urappy

I'm glad they're continuing, the other group's translations are objectively worse. They're translating from the spanish tl.

Double-page supporter
Nothing but light petting and oral, I think it's hilarious that sodomy is a loophole(heh) and they're not using it, they could potentially indulge all they wanted without fulfilling the contract, it'd be like the Broodwich episode of ATHF with Shake not eating those sundried tomatoes lol

of all the ecchi i've been privileged enough to read in this short life never have I been so compelled to bust a literal nut. Is Takahashi Osamu irl Zepar's pen name?

Users who are viewing this thread