Lust Geass - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
wait if she had sex with Koyukis BF, does that mean the BF died from the curse?
@ProjectRado
Well Zepars contract says that if he fucks the one he loves, he dies, but if he fucks someone else the girl he loves dies.
So Gremorys contract might work in the same way since koyuki has already been having sex with other guys.

Taking bets now.

I say it ends with NTR instead of some weird harem ending where all loopholes get magically fixed.

Group Leader
Actaully Brother @boag He was in a coma but his soul was taken by the curse literally thats why the demon lady mentioned about the consequences if mc when all the way 😁

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOK So this manga is bad because it persuades the act of NTR.

But who cares? Just dig-in the boobies.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has godlike art but goddamn is this MC the epitome of dumpster fire garbage. lmao please get someone with an actual pair of chad balls in here so i can stop throwing up every time he makes a braindead decision

PLOT?!?! IS THAT YOU? Tbh, at this point Usui and Sensei are my favorite girls... rikka? Who dat? I wouldn't be mad if it ended with just them 2 at least they okay with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Its not as much that i forgot, as it was that i thought author didnt care about the plot anymore and just wanted to show boobs and ass.

Its really hard to like any other char when Usui's the only one with any semblance of intelligence

Usui might as well be the protagonist of this series. Mc's girlfriend is just a mob character at this point.

Skipped to last because I had a bad feeling about it.MC is absolute trash he should get School Days'd.

T51

Double-page supporter
Rikka is just... geting side-bitched at this point, hell, they dont even show the two of them doing it anymore. Horny mf should just do it with Usui or Sensei instead of that gyaru chick(was too focused on the plot to care about her name) Zepar said that he has to cum in their wombs right? So as long as theres no creamy-creampie then they're set.

I actually feel bad for Rikka now, I was cool with in when it was Usui/Sensei but this, hes just as, maybe more, horny than Rikka at the start of the series, remember when Rikka nearly did it with MCs friend? This is like that because its just pure lust at this point. With Usui/Sensei he goes ''Idk who I like the most'' and is wary of doing it with them(except for that time with Sensei ofc, but ngl the mood was too intense and Usui handled it really well) but with this chick; Carnal lust. Dont even care anymore.

TL;DR MC-kun is as horni as Rikka at the start of the series when Rikka nearly did it with Mc's friend, but this the remix cause the two of then (Mc and senpai) do it and cross the line.

Users who are viewing this thread