Lust Geass

@konzolmester You are probably refering to Chapter 5. I wouldn't say that she was getting turned on by other people. She was basically on estrus because of the curse and she literally though the dude was Sou. Was it ntrbait? Yes. But she wasn't thinking of anyone else. I am more worried about what's going on with her in the raws though.

Reverse this and lots of soyboys would be gushing at how mad they are at the manga.
If the Female cheats it's NTR
If the Male cheats it's Harem
Pick your fighter.

@Apollonas right ch 5. I mean even if this was ntr bait, I think that part was a foreshadowing of what's to come. Tho this being a seinen, I doubt anything bad will happen to the MC.
Maybe he get's dumped at the end who knows. I mean anyone whos new to the appeal of cheating is probably engaged by this. Me? I'm trying to find something interesting about this but so far this manga is as disappointing as the simp MC.

@Naniii
If the Female cheats it's netorare
If the Male cheats it's netori

harem is a completely different term

@Naniii yeah that's why most “harem” mangas make the protagonist a dense retard with erectile dysfunction. Like that, he technically isn't cheating, it's the women who are wrong

this is still ntr

I'm in

@konzolmester From what I've read so far MC cheats on gf, so it's cheating/NTR for the gf.
Also no, netorare is MC having their lover stolen while netori is MC stealing someone's lover.
My point being that people get enraged over NTR but not NTR for MC's lover, hence why I jokingly called it harem. The ole' Japan logic.

oh god, the more I read this the worse it gets. The MC is actually braindead and a fucking bastard at the same time. I really hope this ends with the dude being stabbed to death by at least one of the girls.

@Naniii Well nevermind about the terms, tho I know you are wrong on this one, in this case I can understand why the mc is cheating on the gf.
Their lives are at stake here, or he let's the girls ruin their lives by letting them do it with every male on sight,but ultimately never being satisfied cause it's not the MC.
In this case I'd rather get dumped than to let everyone ruin their lives like that. Young girls bad rep and lack of self worth leads to terrible things. Like suicide for one...
So yeah in this case "The end justifies the means."

Why is this tagged as a comedy 🎭 ?
Everyone's anxious, guilty, and afraid, and there's no hope in sight.

Surprised to see the new cover already. Curious to know where it is from, because I haven't seen it on twitter or any shop listing Vol 5 for pre-order yet.

@JeanneDArcAlter
I like it. School days vibes. 🤣

MC is just satisfying his lust and desires in the name of helping them. From the start he was not loyal to the gf, he was hiding things from her from the beginning.

Everything started from his lust and lust will end everything.

im smelling a dumpster fire, whether or not it's a dumpster fire as big as domestic girlfriend is another story

If anyone would like something similar but this time with an Main Character that's not as braindead as this one, I suggest to read https://mangadex.org/title/44111/ (it's better and that's what I think)

It's been a month or so since I've commented here.
there's still hate comments yet it still isn't rated 5, a fair score imo.

Users who are viewing this thread