Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Ch. 55 - Celestial Magic

Dex-chan lover
Finally confirmation that they actually fuck

idk how it was portrayed in the light novel, but up until the last few chapters of the manga, they really made it seem like Flio was just treating Rys like a child and letting her pretend they were married out of pity, rather than him actually falling in love with her.

Dex-chan lover
AYO LETS GO! I haven't read this manga in a while and now I catch up at this point? All I feel is happiness right now.

Dex-chan lover

idk how it was portrayed in the light novel, but up until the last few chapters of the manga, they really made it seem like Flio was just treating Rys like a child and letting her pretend they were married out of pity, rather than him actually falling in love with her.
I mean ever since the incident with the Djinn he stated he couldn't imagine living in a world without her and confessed he loved her and wanted to actually be her husband. Plus at the hot springs she went to the fertility springs and was SUPER happy the next day and everyone knew what went down. They have been rather PG out in the open though or at least he has.

Same thing with the farming life in another world. We all know that he be plowing more than just the fields. They just don't show it and keep hush hush.

Dex-chan lover

Dunno what u been reading, was confirmed in like chapter 20 or something

Dex-chan lover

The LN is completely clear about it.

Dex-chan lover
The wholesome story of a man making love to a giant demon wolf, getting it pregnant, and raising a family.

Dex-chan lover
And there it is.

That's a troll face and a half.

And then she's encouraging him to use it more...

That incident was quickly handled.

Doing their duty.

Dex-chan lover
Abe would be proud.

But what's with the attempt at building up the plot to save the village only for them to do it in less than the page it took to build it up.

Dex-chan lover

Then you missed all those times it was made clear, the first in the manga was shortly after Hiya arc (14ish), which is how Hiya learned about the night activities by spying on them and then a couple chapters later tried to do that to Damalynas (which is something manga did cut, likely because it was too rapey and/or didn't want to make Hiya get a dick like in the LN), then you got the Hot Springs arc, it was always pretty clear

In the LN they had their first time shortly after Rys get her adult form though

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Characters feel well written when something like this happens and my response isn't "Hm. Interesting plot change" but "Yay! Congratulations!" as if they were real people I was talking to.

Users who are viewing this thread