Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hero Candidate

Group Leader
Based on jai's release I think one page is missing toward the end of the chapter. The one mentioning the sanctuary spell being evoke.

Dex-chan lover
snipe~ pew pew pew~

PS: you are free to do what you want.. but most likely if the first one translated it dropped this.. you'll drop this too..
it's always like that..

since u dont want to pick this series up, i think you should get banned for uploading a chapter that was translated a long time ago

Power Uploader
@Ptakers ill happily take it down if the other scanner/mods ask me to do so, I just had it lying around, and thought there was no harm in releasing it.

Dex-chan lover
@IAmInept - lots of text.. actual message that matters is in the very bottom.. not a good move i say..
besides.. snipe/sniping is kinda memed here now.. don't get offended.. im not attackinizing you..

Power Uploader
@krispy no, unless the other scanlators currently doing this series are happy for me to redo chapters 2 and 3, and I can find a translator for it, then no.

Group Leader
I don't understand why are people taking aim at someone who try to improve the scan release especially they did it for free?

The credit page stated they are not picking this up.

I myself welcome a different translation if it is available pureply for comparison. Some will be worse.. some night be better. Judge it and keep it to yourself. Exception is if it's a snipe release then screw that scanlation team/person.

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind reuploads that are better(tm), but I really get annoyed at how they are always put on the new chapter page. Its not a new chapter, so dont put it there (yes, I know its mangadex that does and not the tl, I am talking AT mangadex and not the tl)! The only reason to put a reupload there is when it fixes a broken chapter, either due to missing pages or other such borkedom.

Aggregator gang
Given that I haven't read this chapter, if you really translated it then you leave this manga.
As you have noticed there is already a team that translates it and it makes no sense for there to be more than one, rather focused on manga that have been abandoned or not yet translated.
I could understand if you added a new chapter, but putting back an already translated chapter makes little sense in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread