Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hero Candidate

Dex-chan lover
@IAmInept Hard worker are we.. Well it's a good work.
That all being said, I'm curious now which one are you? The translator or the everything else individual?

You did a good job, Seems good. I wish Manga dex would fix their notifications to stop showing older chapters being uploaded, but that has nothing to do with TLs. I am always for more people throwing in their time translating. No one owns any of the manga on here (besides the original author) so all the crap about "sniping" or "stealing" is bull shit. If you want to produce quality translations then go for it!

There isnt a single title on this website that is "exclusive" to a group. Everything is fansubbed and in a legal grey area. Anyone who claims they own "rights" to translate something and they post on Manga dex are liars.

@IAmInept I concur with other users, it is a job well done, thank you for sharing.

@feha While I somewhat understand your point, I fail to see exactly why you would feel the need to complain in such a manner. That page is precisely named "latest updates", not "new chapters page", it does not thus exclude reuploads.

Power Uploader
https://imgur.com/sMN5yjO
https://imgur.com/2zwZ8kE

for all you who think im sniping, or some shit.

I actually like this translation over Jai Random Scans. And doing a side by side comparison i like how IAmInept's version is slightly darker. i like the higher contrast. Good job bro :D 👍👍

Double-page supporter
Please keep up the good work if can and want to! Having more translators is never a bad thing especially like now where the quality of the duplicate is leagues better! Sniping issues aside it’s not a big deal since no one owns the original content and as soon as it gets officially licensed everyone is told to fuck off 😄

Power Uploader
@firefox1234 I have permission to re-do chapters 2 & 3, if I find another translator willing to work with me, id happily rescan the other chapters too.
https://imgur.com/2zwZ8kE

Power Uploader
@JGPawlick is that offer only for this series? lmao, but if I do get a tl, ill shoot you a dm for this series, as I do need a redrawer.

I maker offers only in series that has realy bad redraws, it piss me of when i see something looks like a liquid paper...

Power Uploader
@JGPawlick *gasp* are you saying my redraws arent good enough!

jk, in all seriousness, I should be fine, but if I do need help, ill shoot you a dm.

Dex-chan lover
"more HQ raws"?

Seriously? I don't mean to be mean, but judging by 1st chapter I don't think "more HQ" means what you think it means :/

Dex-chan lover
here i was excited for a new chapter but no it's just someone uploading an earlier chapter again even though the original translator group is still active on it...

Users who are viewing this thread