Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
MC is going to make the wolf/ loli his bitch - in the literal sense.

That's nothing new though. I hope the setup for fantasy world become isekai remains relevant to the story.

I'm having a lot of fun reading this, thanks for the translations.
i'll definitely be putting this in my list.

Dex-chan lover
was a good translation but im pretty sure it should be fenris not fenlys since if i recall fenris is a mythical creature of some sort in norse mythology (not fenrir, i mean a different creature)

Contributor
Missed opportunity to explore a females body, XD!
Females don't crusade against me, we males always wonder why girls behave the way they behave.

Contributor
Do we really need to wait a month for another update?

Translation was fine. I didn't notice any glaring problems with the translation flow. An alternate name for Fenrir was "Fenrir's Wolf" which often was shortened to "Fenris". But the lineage doesn't match. Fenrir was supposedly fathered by Loki and destined to kill Odin, but here she claims to be the younger sister of Fengaril which has no corresponding name in Norse Mythology.

yeah, translation dont have to be perfect with isekai. because it's easier to understand.
thanks for translation

Aggregator gang
Well, sadly the tags don't say gender bender so him turning into a girl and staying like that forever is not gonna happen. He may have turned into a girl for a bit but it was for info gathering for the transformation magic so of course he would click here and there to see what happens...Really cute and full of PLOT his girl form tho.

Fed-Kun's army
the wolf might be able to turn into a cute wolf girl but....well the wolf gonna be dead soon .-.

Dex-chan lover
=w=) somehow remembering what gonna happened in the webnovel i can't stop grinning

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

Dex-chan lover
Adventures of Lovecraftian Horror boy chapter 2.
Nobody has acknowledged the fact that main character is, essentially, a god. The wait continues.

Dex-chan lover
MC: Iv leveled up to level 9,999,999 and yet my stats havent changed once from these blasted symbols! just how weak am I?!?>

do you guys need a typesetter? seriously, that typeset tho...

but thanks for the work, keep it up! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread