Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

This manga alreafy starting to get annoying with the way too dense main vharacter. Fucking really? “Oh what was that bright light that I made, bet it wasnmt that big of a deal” common...

Something is wrong...
He began with an "arithmetics" skill and don't know about the symbol of infinity ?

@Dragoon264 because his previous world is still similar to this one? I think the infinity symbol didn't exist in medieval age, I guess?

@Dragoon264 I mean, the concept of infinity is something you have to actually think of, it's not a conventional number after all, more like a philosophical term for something the human term can't really picture.
Either way, female Fulio rocks my boat

Double-page supporter
MC --> "its a little early to join the adventures guide" 2 minutes later ~joins adventures guild~

Why did it say the MC changed himself, yet he looks EXACTLY THE SAME LOOOOOOL. yeah
And defuq! Girls been looking for a bodyguard for days, guy offers and then feminist knight group pounce on him accusing him of being a lolicon, and the employer (catgirl) goes to their side to hide from him like shes his victim. What is this! He was generally offering to accept the job, This was a sting right ? Has to be a sting
~gets to end of chapter~ Ah yeah, it was indeed a sting. Sting to dispatch a demon. All good, I can forgive them for being bitches. It was actually kinda clever. Well played.

Its like that clever sting actually restored some confidence in this manga, from not being total shit.
Oh yeah, and he killed the Deva alrready. She was probably wanting to meet up with her sister as her spy, Oppsie, shes already dead :3

Contributor
I never thought I would use a meme someday but that was basically my reaction when I read that chapter.
https://imgur.com/hpGb77H

in WN his first fake name is Aapshow, Fulio is his second fake name, is it different in manga?

Double-page supporter
Damn he could've gone for the trap gender, but oh well it still works

Supporter
violent women and a pussy MC who doesn't care he was being threatened. "I know you were just pointing your sword at my neck but its all good man"

Users who are viewing this thread