Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear This is the kind of protag that needs to constantly remind the audience how moral and humble he is (like most isekai protags, I think). : /

Dex-chan lover
That Chest and A** as he changed, a lot of guys would of banged. Perks of being stronger than life.

And the loli to a big puppy wolf... she just got cuter.

Double-page supporter
and who said he doesn't changed look again real appearance he's kinda feel like a trap what a beautiful dude
after he changed he look more manly atleast im no longer confuse if he's a trap or not
@pikokola 90% of girl character in the game is a dude
but i don't mind if he pick woman he kinda hot in woman form

Double-page supporter
Rimuru deja vu forms (female, male, feminine-male(original?)(instead of sexless))

Dex-chan lover
-_-'
Correct reply to that would be "Then you take her to the place she wants to go, I don't care anyway as I was just trying to help."

Fuck this stupid trope.

esp

Kinda feels like they are chasing away anyone that might help her too.

The main character is coming off as an idiot so far.
I mean fair enough that he doesn't recognized the infinity symbol considering the setting, but he still doesn't realize a portion of his power after seeing his level over 300 and how people reacted to his transport magic? For that matter how did he think that transport magic is common with the kingdom used a carriage to send him all the way out there?

Fed-Kun's army
@esp Yes, because anyone trying to help her might be a. a demon just like her b. a lolicon who would find a different victim sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
please stop being retarded mc if you level up like crazy and your stats no change that mean they are above the max and in a way infinite.

Man this cheat is quite something, it even tells you what to do. This is almost at the level of Square Enix's journalism mode.

"Nobody will know it's me if I go somewhere"
->Literally has the same face. Wut.

This dude seems too dumb to live. How the hell does he not know that symbol? Did he come from another medieval era world with no advancement in Mathematics?

How the hell does he see a gigantic magic circle and think "it didn't do anything" when it activates? When his level advances 365 times, why does he think "nothing happened here"? Is he a believer of solipsism? "It doesn't exist if it's not in my field of view" type of philosophy ?

Did he literally just forget that he got a bajillion notifications about things because it was overwhelming?

This isn't humble. This is like rolling an 8 on a DnD characters Int and Wis and then taking various flaws that give penalties to them so that you'll have an excuse to act retarded.

i love that their pseudo-language writing is just twisted katakana, because the rank system was hilarious to read

SHIT
AHH
BLYT (blyat)
CNT (cunt)
DIMT (dimwit)
ETT (yeah i got nothing)

who needs engrish when you have japaneez

So the guy summons a huge spell then sees lvl 367, then teleports, but is still convinced he is weak? God of logic...

Users who are viewing this thread