Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Hmmm if I remember correctly fenris was a loli before changing to wolf but now is hot as lava. Does that mean she can change her appearance at will? Cuz that would mean a looooot 😎😎😎 ehehehehe

Dex-chan lover
Feels lazily rushed, just skip all the steps and go straight to subservient waifu taggin along..

Group Leader
@DouKana684
I would prefer "danna-sama", especially if she changes the way she addresses him later, when they become more intimate and maybe his dominant role in the relationship gets a bit mitigated.
She might change the way she calls him to "anata" or "danna" or she might even start using his first name with no honorific.

With "darling", such a change might be hard to convey... imagine going from "darling" to using his name, it seems colder and loveless in English, but it usually express stronger bonds in Japanese.
I haven't read the novel, so I don't know if it happens though...

Just don't keep "husband-sama"... even darling would be better 😋

Contributor
I second what aFFi said about using "danna-sama."
Of course, a small TL note to explain the change would be best, and personally, I think any name change TL notes would best be placed at the start of the chapter that introduces said changes, for clarity's sake.

Double-page supporter
system: slavery skill recommended!
MC: I Refuse!!
system: slavery skill recommended!
MC: NO! Imma beta MC that must become so blueballed and act as a mirror for hundreds of virgins!!
furry waifu harem girl: kill me then!
MC: I said no!
furry waifu harem girl: ok then cherry boi, I'll be your one sided waifu and no ecchi, so you can get more girls into harem and not fk them.
MC: DEAL😍

Thank god it wasn't another story with slaves.
I'm getting really tired of them.

Aggregator gang
A MC from our world, who has a conscience and won't take the easy way out? I didn't get the whole slavery thing in current manhwa, manga and manhua anyway...

Rtd

Slave magic: check
Waifu in the first 5 chapters: check
Into the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread